Emerald Gaming Forums

Articles, News, Reviews and more. All at the EG Forums!

HomeNewsCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

SkyLander's: Spyro's Adventure (3DS) Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Knuckles
Forum Hero

PostSubject: SkyLander's: Spyro's Adventure (3DS) Review   Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:12 am

Gameplay
For starters, I have to say, this was actually kinda fun. Great platforming and occasionally, "Beat em' up" styled gameplay (Trust me, it's better than Sonic Unleashed's Werehog, because it's optional to beat up most enemies). Out of all of the three characters coming with the game, "Steal Elf" (Oh God, Spyro is turning into one of those things you'll hide from all your friends) seemed the best suited for the platforming. Dark Spyro just felt a little weird at first, but I got use to it, for the third one.... to be honest, based on how much iv'e used the third one, it might as well be a part of my imagination.

"Replayabilty"
Is terrible. I got done with the game as fast as you can say "Spyro? Is that you?" and ever since, haven't had fun with it everytime iv'e tried to play it since I beat it, which is one or twice in total. There are extra Crystals to collect, but there is just no fun in it at all. Why would any buy more figures just to finish a few boring tasks? Besides, Dark Spyro, a recolor of the only good character throughout all these crappy figures comes with the game!

Story

1. Opening Cutscene
2. Save four or five people
3. Last (and only) Boss
4. Final (Corny) Cutscene

So, while being like IGNorant and bashing the game, i'm gonna give it a good score anyways: 7.5/10.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

SkyLander's: Spyro's Adventure (3DS) Review
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1