Emerald Gaming Forums


Articles, News, Reviews and more. All at the EG Forums!
 
HomeNewsCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 What do you guys dislike about school?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaGamer14
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 28
Age : 20
Location : Mobius

PostSubject: What do you guys dislike about school?   Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:50 pm

My Dislike(s):
I can't concentrate in class at all. First block is the worst and it's Algebra. Every single time you say "Shut up! or Be quiet!" my peers still talk and I get distracted really easily. Also I don't like when most of my peers complain about the assignments in class. It's just me and some of the other students that love to work and they want to pass to the next grade. But most people don't obviously care about you just themselves.


What about you guys?

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaming Misfit
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 588
Location : Scrap Brain Zone

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys dislike about school?   Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:21 pm

/inb4Knuckles

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://emerald-gaming.4umotion.com
Knuckles
Forum Hero
avatar

Posts : 209
Age : 19
Location : fak u

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys dislike about school?   Sat Nov 26, 2011 8:46 pm

Gaming Misfit wrote:
/inb4Knuckles
School is lovely. Why would I ever complain? Where do you get these things?
....

........

/sarcasm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Epsilon7
The Mechanical Mastermind
avatar

Posts : 55
Age : 35
Location : The world that never was.

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys dislike about school?   Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:13 am

The fact that "sports" players get away with anything, simply because they bring money into the school.

But more importantly, the ridiculous belief that "school can only teach to the lowest common denominator".

Therefore, those filthy uncouth criminal/hippy-spawn you see taking drugs in the middle of a maths lesson are dragging everyone back, when they should be left to rot in the one job they could ever possibly get... I'll call it the "Adult's Fun House" to be polite.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knuckles
Forum Hero
avatar

Posts : 209
Age : 19
Location : fak u

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys dislike about school?   Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:38 am

Looks like I won't be at my awful school much longer. It's about time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knuckles
Forum Hero
avatar

Posts : 209
Age : 19
Location : fak u

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys dislike about school?   Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:44 pm

I switched to a cyber school. It's the best thing ever.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaming Misfit
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 588
Location : Scrap Brain Zone

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys dislike about school?   Sat Jan 14, 2012 7:16 pm

Cyber School seems like a neat concept, but I wonder about if those who use it actually get an education they need. Well, good luck regardless Knux.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://emerald-gaming.4umotion.com
Branch
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys dislike about school?   Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:29 pm

drama llama
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AsesimoDos
Forum Hero
avatar

Posts : 153
Age : 21
Location : Green Hill Zone

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys dislike about school?   Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:55 pm

Waking up at 5:30 just to get ready for school...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/AsesimoDos
Branch
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys dislike about school?   Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:19 am

AsesimoDos wrote:
Waking up at 5:30 just to get ready for school...

Why must you do that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AsesimoDos
Forum Hero
avatar

Posts : 153
Age : 21
Location : Green Hill Zone

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys dislike about school?   Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:47 am

Branch wrote:
AsesimoDos wrote:
Waking up at 5:30 just to get ready for school...

Why must you do that?

Because I'm so tired, I take forever in the shower.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/AsesimoDos
Branch
Junior Member
avatar

Posts : 30

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys dislike about school?   Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:01 pm

AsesimoDos wrote:
Branch wrote:
AsesimoDos wrote:
Waking up at 5:30 just to get ready for school...

Why must you do that?

Because I'm so tired, I take forever in the shower.

Oh lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AsesimoDos
Forum Hero
avatar

Posts : 153
Age : 21
Location : Green Hill Zone

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys dislike about school?   Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:48 pm

Yep. School is tiring.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/AsesimoDos
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What do you guys dislike about school?   

Back to top Go down
 
What do you guys dislike about school?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» School punishment...
» Wanted: Old school termies
» FLEMING COLLEGE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS BASKETBALL TIP-OFFS 2011
» Hey how you guys doing?
» My interesting day at school..

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Emerald Gaming Forums :: Off Topic Archive-
Jump to: