Emerald Gaming Forums

Articles, News, Reviews and more. All at the EG Forums!

HomeNewsCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Emerald Gaming News: A more male Dante, New inFamous 2 content, Dr. Strange and Nemesis and Sonic Generations

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hypah
Banned

PostSubject: Emerald Gaming News: A more male Dante, New inFamous 2 content, Dr. Strange and Nemesis and Sonic Generations   Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:47 pm

Hello and welcome, I'm Hypahalexkidd and this is Emerald Gaming news.

Today, we had a announcement that the once leaked characters: Nemesis and Dr. Strange has shown gameplay images and videos of them:

For those of you who don't now the characters, Dr. Strange is from Marvel and he is the sorcerer supreme of earthrealm( kinda like Mortal Kombat) who is trained by the ancient one, while, Nemesis is from the Resident Evil Franchise and he appeared on the third instalment of the series, he was a made by Wesker with the mission to kill the remaining STARS members.

Don't like the new Dante, the one that looks very emo, well nothing to worry about, Ninja Theory read your mind, since they changed his design to make him more adult and retained his personality from previous DMC games, however, I can't show the picture since it has angel boobies, but you can see at Neogaf and am I the only who noticed this, that the new dante looks like Harry Potter without glasses and a scar?

A standalone inFamous 2 DLC was just revealed by Sony, it is called Festival of Blood and talks about Cole who is still in New Marais, trying to defeat the beast is bitten by a Vampire and becomes one of them, as he must find a cure, kill the one who did this and bite people to restore his health before the sun comes in and the game will have a countdown system like Dead Rising.

You heard people, Cole becomes A MOTHERFUCKING VAMPIRE!

This makes the new Dante look like a masterpiece.

inFamous 2: The DLC that sony swear to god that they didn't think about twilight to make's release date is unknown.

SEGA released a new trailer for Sonic Generations, this trailer describes a bit of the plot and as well as revealing Spagonia and Seaside Hill as stages for the game The Eggman Mecha from the Sonic 2 Death Egg Zone and Tails and Classic Tails were also shown at this trailer
I'm Hypah and that was Emerald Gaming News.

Bonus: After seeing sites such as Screwattacks and Gametrailers, there is a new Metal gear HD Collection called Ultimate Metal Gear Solid HD Collection, it features Metal Gear Solid, Metal Gear Solid 2, Snake Eater, Peace Walker and MGS 4.
But it's only available at the British Zavvi and their site Zavvi.com, and it's a limited time offer, here is this situation in a nutshell:
RUN LIKE THE FLASH TO GRAB THAT COPY or it's too late.

Last edited by hypahalexkidd on Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:29 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaming Misfit
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Gaming News: A more male Dante, New inFamous 2 content, Dr. Strange and Nemesis and Sonic Generations   Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:07 pm

Hey, I like this! Hypah, if your articles prove to be good, and maybe if you could find a staff to do different areas of news, we could put this in the staff's reviews section!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://emerald-gaming.4umotion.com
Hypah
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Gaming News: A more male Dante, New inFamous 2 content, Dr. Strange and Nemesis and Sonic Generations   Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:23 pm

Hmm, who was the one that edited my post to said tails was piss yellow in the CGI Cutscenes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaming Misfit
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Gaming News: A more male Dante, New inFamous 2 content, Dr. Strange and Nemesis and Sonic Generations   Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:41 pm

Wasn't me.....

Coooollaaaaaa..... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://emerald-gaming.4umotion.com
Cola
Insane Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Gaming News: A more male Dante, New inFamous 2 content, Dr. Strange and Nemesis and Sonic Generations   Thu Aug 18, 2011 12:29 pm

I was fixing his information! For instance, that WAS NOT Egg Robo, but the Death Egg mecha from Sonic 2. Also, Classic and Modern Tails were confirmed a while ago, although Classic Tails DOES appear to be piss yellow in the CGI animation. Also, inFamous: Twilight Edition is a standalone title. I'm sorry, I was just adding a bit. Making sure your facts were straight. I'm a total Sonic freak, so I couldn't let that Egg Robo misconception Slide. :U
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypah
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Gaming News: A more male Dante, New inFamous 2 content, Dr. Strange and Nemesis and Sonic Generations   Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:28 pm

Cola wrote:
I was fixing his information! For instance, that WAS NOT Egg Robo, but the Death Egg mecha from Sonic 2. Also, Classic and Modern Tails were confirmed a while ago, although Classic Tails DOES appear to be piss yellow in the CGI animation. Also, inFamous: Twilight Edition is a standalone title. I'm sorry, I was just adding a bit. Making sure your facts were straight. I'm a total Sonic freak, so I couldn't let that Egg Robo misconception Slide. :U

I thank you for adding content, but when you added piss yellow, I thought someone had hacked this site.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cola
Insane Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Gaming News: A more male Dante, New inFamous 2 content, Dr. Strange and Nemesis and Sonic Generations   Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:51 pm

-Just a harmless edit...F-for laughs...hahahahahahahaha dungeon. 12 years, no trial.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emerald Gaming News: A more male Dante, New inFamous 2 content, Dr. Strange and Nemesis and Sonic Generations   

Back to top Go down

Emerald Gaming News: A more male Dante, New inFamous 2 content, Dr. Strange and Nemesis and Sonic Generations
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1