Emerald Gaming Forums

Articles, News, Reviews and more. All at the EG Forums!

HomeNewsCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Emerald Gaming News: Sonic CD for XBLA, SEGA is never giving Sonic 4: Episode 2 up and Duke is back...With a rumor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hypah
Banned

PostSubject: Emerald Gaming News: Sonic CD for XBLA, SEGA is never giving Sonic 4: Episode 2 up and Duke is back...With a rumor   Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:38 pm

Hi, I'm hypahalexkidd and this is Emerald Gaming News.

Today, we are going to focus on the hedgehog, a blue animal that has quills on it's back that runs at sonic speed and their main predators being Fat mans with an IQ of 300, we're talking about Sonic.

Yep, that sure was a "blast", Sonic 4 hasn't been having his 2nd episode and nothing has been said by sega about this...Until NOW!
Sega has said that Sonic 4: Episode 2 is still alive, however it will be only released on 2012, as they are having more focus on Sonic Generations.

However, don't expect Episode 3 as SEGA said that this may not happen as they are thinking of downsizing Sonic 4.

Wow, Sega, you had an idea, nice and clean, and now you kick it away, like a soccerball.

You are rushing SEGA, go drink your tea with professor layton and...RELAX.

We all know about Penny Arcade Expo, the convention made by the guys who did the Penny Arcade comics, it was just revealed by Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb that tis alongside the Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection would be making an appereance at PAX.

Sonic CD, is one of the best games of the sonic franchise and one of the only good games for the Sega CD, it is also said that they might rework on the graphics and sprites in the Xbox Live release to make them HD, sorry sega, but the Sonic 2 HD team already did that with Sonic 2.

The OXM( Official Xbox Magazine) has putted some rumors on their latest magazine, these includes a Fable 4 and of course, Duke Nukem with a reboot title after the critical failure of Duke Nukem Forever, one of the most awaited and most delayed games of all time.
The title is going to call Duke Begins!
But let me remember that this is just a rumour and Duke Begins is a terrible title, come on, it's obvious that they were thinking: "Hey which title are we going to put for this rumour?"

And then, the dumbass guy that works with the person that said the words above says: "OH! I know, how about Duke Begins, because it's a reboot"

So the guy that asked the question is just too lazy to think of a new title and put's this name.

God, I hate laziness.

I'm hypah and this was emerald gaming news
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Emerald Gaming News: Sonic CD for XBLA, SEGA is never giving Sonic 4: Episode 2 up and Duke is back...With a rumor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1