Emerald Gaming Forums

Articles, News, Reviews and more. All at the EG Forums!

HomeNewsCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

How and Why did you come to Emerald Gaming?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bot
King of Writers, Robots, and Continental Cheese

Location : Continental Cheese Fortress of Unimaginably Unfathomable Doom

PostSubject: How and Why did you come to Emerald Gaming?   Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:41 am

I want to know how the rest of you came and found Emerald Gaming, and what made you want to join.

Myself? I knew about it from the moment it was advertised on the SEGA Forums. I joined because I'm friends with Misfit and Solkia, and hey, I wanted to support their new community and lend a hand.

So, how did you find Emerald Gaming, and what made you want to join?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaming Misfit
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: How and Why did you come to Emerald Gaming?   Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:41 am

Take a guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://emerald-gaming.4umotion.com
Bot
King of Writers, Robots, and Continental Cheese

Location : Continental Cheese Fortress of Unimaginably Unfathomable Doom

PostSubject: Re: How and Why did you come to Emerald Gaming?   Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:43 am

Gaming-Misfit wrote:
Take a guess.

In all honesty, I can't Misfit. I mean, it obviously wouldn't be because you're the admin who thought of the idea and it's your site...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Causa
Judicator

PostSubject: Re: How and Why did you come to Emerald Gaming?   Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:24 pm

I wanted see Jet(misfit)'s new website :P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hypah
Banned

PostSubject: Re: How and Why did you come to Emerald Gaming?   Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:22 pm

Misfit invited me at the SEGA Forums since I'm friend of his in the forums, so I decided to join.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Legendary Emerald

PostSubject: Re: How and Why did you come to Emerald Gaming?   Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:38 pm

Someone by the name of "Wheatley" posted a link in their SSMB status update. I bit the hook.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaming Misfit
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: How and Why did you come to Emerald Gaming?   Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:52 pm

Legendary Emerald wrote:
Someone by the name of "Wheatley" posted a link in their SSMB status update. I bit the hook.

Hmmmmmmm...We must be getting noticed then. Not familiar with that chap. I'm also not sure if he was showing us in a good or bad way, but it's always nice to have new members
Back to top Go down
Branch

PostSubject: Re: How and Why did you come to Emerald Gaming?   Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:13 pm

Jet/Misfit tortured me til I signed up... then I stopped coming for awhile and he told me this place was hopping.... I have been decieved...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaming Misfit
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: How and Why did you come to Emerald Gaming?   Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:15 pm

Branch wrote:
Jet/Misfit tortured me til I signed up... then I stopped coming for awhile and he told me this place was hopping.... I have been decieved...

I didn't force you to come.........How is that even possible? It's entirely up to you....I'm not standing over you with a whip......And I never said it was hopping. I said you should stop by more, now that it's more active!
Back to top Go down
Branch

PostSubject: Re: How and Why did you come to Emerald Gaming?   Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:17 pm

Chris wrote:
Branch wrote:

I didn't force you to come.........How is that even possible? It's entirely up to you....I'm not standing over you with a whip......And I never said it was hopping. I said you should stop by more, now that it's more active!

Touchy touchy...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaming Misfit
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: How and Why did you come to Emerald Gaming?   Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:20 pm

Branch wrote:
Chris wrote:
Branch wrote:

Touchy touchy...

I'm about to touchy touchy you and make it hurt too. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Branch

PostSubject: Re: How and Why did you come to Emerald Gaming?   Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:22 pm

Chris wrote:
Branch wrote:
Chris wrote:
Branch wrote:

Touchy touchy...

Eww... you molestor....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaming Misfit
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: How and Why did you come to Emerald Gaming?   Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:23 pm

Branch wrote:
Chris wrote:
Branch wrote:
Chris wrote:
Branch wrote:

Touchy touchy...

Eww... you molestor....

*finger hovers over ban button*
Back to top Go down
Branch

PostSubject: Re: How and Why did you come to Emerald Gaming?   Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:25 pm

Chris wrote:
Branch wrote:
Chris wrote:
Branch wrote:
Chris wrote:
Branch wrote:

Touchy touchy...

Eww... you molestor....

*finger hovers over ban button*

IMisfit has woman issues....

Last edited by Branch on Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaming Misfit
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: How and Why did you come to Emerald Gaming?   Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:27 pm

Thank you Branch.
Back to top Go down
Branch

PostSubject: Re: How and Why did you come to Emerald Gaming?   Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:28 pm

Chris wrote:
Thank you Branch.

xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Burkman
Man With a Harmonica

PostSubject: Re: How and Why did you come to Emerald Gaming?   Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:07 pm

I have signed up for shits and giggles.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mslurr

PostSubject: Re: How and Why did you come to Emerald Gaming?   Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:39 pm

Sega Forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Furianu
"The two-tailed fox"

PostSubject: Re: How and Why did you come to Emerald Gaming?   Wed Oct 05, 2011 10:25 am

Well, Chris asked some people on SEGA forums to join his forums, so I joined too :3 (allthough I had some problems with registering)^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knuckles
Forum Hero

PostSubject: Re: How and Why did you come to Emerald Gaming?   Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:31 pm

Because my master made this place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaming Misfit
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: How and Why did you come to Emerald Gaming?   Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:15 pm

^I lol'ed^

The Mechanical Mastermind

PostSubject: Re: How and Why did you come to Emerald Gaming?   Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:08 pm

EmoTails from the SEGA forums invited me here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Knuxfan24

PostSubject: Re: How and Why did you come to Emerald Gaming?   Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:21 pm

Thanks to the Sega Forums
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/knuxfan24
E-103Delta

PostSubject: Re: How and Why did you come to Emerald Gaming?   Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:02 pm

From the SEGA Forums and Bot invited me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaming Misfit
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: How and Why did you come to Emerald Gaming?   Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:03 pm

Welcome!

PostSubject: Re: How and Why did you come to Emerald Gaming?   

Back to top Go down

How and Why did you come to Emerald Gaming?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next